Política de privacidad
BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
EXPLOTACIÓN HOTELERA EXPO, S.L.U.
CATEGORIES OF INTERESTED PARTIES
- To enable their navigation
- Booking request
- Performance of a contract
- Management of the stay
- Performance of the contract
- Sending commercial communications
- Legitimate interest
- Sending of quality control surveys
- Legitimate interest
- Requests for information
- To answer requests for information, resolve doubts, queries or process claims
- Performance of pre-contractual measures
- Video surveillance
- Public interest
- Administrations and Public Bodies.
- Grupo Selenta entities for internal administrative purposes. If you have consented, your data may also be communicated to other companies of the Selenta Group for the sending of commercial information and, where appropriate, to create a commercial profile to personalise the communications sent.
- Third parties that have access to your personal information associated with your browsing on the Website.
Revocation of consent, access, rectification, portability, opposition, restriction of treatment and erasure of data.
If you consider that any of your rights have been violated, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
We inform you that the data controller is EXPLOTACIÓN HOTELERA EXPO, S.L.U. (hereinafter, "Hotel EXPO Barcelona" or the "Data Controller), with registered office at C/ de Mallorca, 1, 23, - 08014 Barcelona (España) and with company tax number (NIF) B08404386.
2. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL GROUNDS
The Data Controller may process your personal data for the purposes and based on the legal grounds detailed below:
· To provide the contracted services, being the execution of the contractual relationship the legal basis that enables the processing. Some of our services may require us to request information on allergies or pathologies; in such cases, your explicit consent to the processing will be requested in compliance with article 9.2.a) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
· To manage clients’ hospitality and stays at Hotel EXPO Barcelona with the performance of the contractual relationship being the legal basis that enables the processing of data.
· If you are already a client, Hotel EXPO Barcelona may send you commercial communications about products or services similar to those previously contracted, basing the legitimacy of the processing on the legitimate interest of Hotel EXPO Barcelona in promoting its services through commercial communications, in accordance with the provisions of the 34/2002 Act on services of the information society and electronic commerce.
· If you are not a customer, Hotel EXPO Barcelona may send you commercial communications about products and services, provided it has previously obtained your consent, after you have been informed about the processing of your data.
· To send you quality control surveys after the end of your stay at our facilities. The legal grounds that enable the processing is the legitimate interest of Hotel EXPO Barcelona in controlling the quality of our services and evaluating customer satisfaction, as well as detecting areas of improvement.
· To manage your request for information, if you provide your personal data through the reservation phone number, contact form or email available on the Website, in order to answer your requests for information, resolve your doubts, queries or process your claims. The legal grounds that enable the processing of your data is the application of pre-contractual measures required to process your request. Therefore the processing is necessary to allow the proper processing of your requests for information, resolution of your doubts, answer to your queries or the processing of your reported complaints and verify the operation of the service in accordance with the established procedures, as well as to obtain evidence of the content of the requests received and the reason for the processing of the personal data you may provide.
· When you access EXPO Barcelona premises, establishments, or hotel accommodation, you will be informed by means of easily identifiable posters about the capture of your image for video surveillance purposes. The legal grounds is the performance of a mission in the public interest in accordance with Article 6.1 e) of the GDPR.
3. NEED TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
The processing of your requests for information and the management of reservation of services entails the need to provide, at least, the data requested in the prepared forms that are identified as mandatory. The refusal to provide this data means your request cannot be processed.
Additionally, you can provide other additional non-mandatory data through the forms or through the enabled contact channels, and allow the collection of data through the use of non-necessary cookies.
4. RETENTION PERIOD OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Data Controller will process your data as long as they are necessary for the purpose of the processing as indicated below and, once completed, may be kept for the periods legally required for possible liabilities arising from the processing.
The data processed in order to enable their navigation on the Website and allow the uses associated with the installation of cookies will be kept for the periods indicated in each case in the Cookies Policy.
In order to manage the reservation of the requested services and their stay at Hotel EXPO Barcelona, the data will be kept as long as the contractual relationship for the provision of the service lasts.
The data processed for the sending of commercial communications and quality surveys will be processed until they oppose the processing for these purposes or, where appropriate, revoke their consent.
The data processed to manage and respond to their questions and/or requests for information received through the different contact channels indicated on the Website will be processed for the time required to correctly answer their questions and/or specific requests according to each case.
The data collected for video surveillance purposes will be kept for a maximum period of one month, unless it is necessary to keep them for longer because it is useful for the establishment of liabilities arising from the recorded facts, in which case they may be kept until the end of this process.
THIRD-PARTY RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
Their personal data may be communicated to the competent Administrations and Public Bodies that might request them at any given time, in accordance with current legislation.
In addition, your data may be communicated to Grupo Selenta entities for internal administrative purposes. If you have consented, your data may also be disclosed to other companies of the Selenta Group for the sending of commercial information and, where appropriate, to develop a commercial profile to personalise the communications sent.
Finally, it is possible that some third parties have access to your personal information associated with your navigation on the Website through third-party cookies as indicated in the Cookies Policy.
5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
The processing of your data may involve international transfers outside the European Economic Area, in which case the controller will implement the appropriate safeguards that should be adopted where appropriate, in accordance with articles 44 et seq. of the GDPR.
6. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
You may exercise, by writing to Hotel EXPO Barcelona at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address C/ de Mallorca, 1, 23, - 08014 Barcelona (Spain) accrediting your identity, at any time and free of charge, the rights that assist you in terms of data protection and, specifically, the following:
· To access your personal data and obtain confirmation about whether Hotel EXPO Barcelona is processing personal data concerning you.
· To rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
· To oppose the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation (specifically, when the processing is based on the legitimate interest of Hotel EXPO Barcelona). Hotel EXPO Barcelona will stop processing the data, unless there are compelling legitimate interests, or for the exercise of or defence against possible claims.
· To revoke the consent previously granted (including the sending of commercial information). The revocation will not affect the legality of the processing carried out previously.
· To restrict the processing of your data, when any of the conditions provided for in the regulations are met; in particular, you are informed that you may request the restriction of the processing carried out for profiling.
· To request the erasure of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected.
· To request the portability of the data provided by the user in those cases provided for in legislation.
You may also file a claim with the Spanish Protection Agency, at the address Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid, if you consider that the rights recognised by the applicable legislation for the protection of your personal data have been violated.
7. SECURITY MEASURES
Hotel EXPO Barcelona hereby informs you that it will treat your personal data absolutely confidentially and will maintain the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of your data and avoid their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last updated: January 2024
© EXPLOTACIÓN HOTELERA EXPO, S.L.U. All rights reserved.