We recommend that you use the train if you are coming from the Airport:
- Come from the airport by train to the Estación de Sants train station. This is an option that is economic when going to the hotel, as we are adjacent to the Station. Total duration of the journey is less than 30 minutes.
- If you would like to discover the beaches outside of Barcelona, take a train from the Estación de Sants to discover fantastic beaches, far from Barcelona and in no more than 20 minutes.
To get around Barcelona, you have the Estación de Sants train station--line 3 (green) and line 5 (blue)--of the metro, which cross the city taking you all over Barcelona in less than 15 minutes:
- Plaza Espanya (Square) and Fira de Barcelona (Fair Grounds): You can walk there in less than 5 minutes.
- Monjuic and Palau Sant Jordi: You can walk there in less than 10 minutes.
- Camp Nou and Avda. Diagonal: 10 minutes taking line 3.
- Barcelona Centre (Plaza Catalunya (Square), Paseo de Gracia (Street)): 10 minutes taking line 3.
- Barcelona and La Barceloneta beaches: 15 minutes taking line 3.
- Sagrada Família (Holy Family Basilica): 10 minutes taking line 5.