Points of interest near the Center of Barcelona
At the reception of Expo Hotel Barcelona, we will provide you with all the information you need to go sight-seeing in Barcelona. Some of the most attractive sights in the centre of Barcelona are the following.
Get ready to discover the wide variety of monuments in Barcelona that will really impress you, among them are the remarkable modernist buildings by Gaudi.
- The Sagrada Familia (Gaudí)
- Casa Batlló (Gaudí)
- La Pedrera (Gaudí)
- The cathedral
- Arc Triomf
Further information about the Monuments in Barcelona
Museums in Barcelona
We provide a list below of some of the most highly recommended exhibitions and museums to visit during your stay in Barcelona.
- The National Art Museum of Catalonia (MNAC)
- The Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA) and the Barcelona Contemporary Culture Center (CCCB)
- The Picasso Museum
Further information about the Museums in Barcelona
More interesting points in Barcelona
The Liceu Opera House
- Las Ramblas
- Barcelona Zoo
- La Cuitadella Park
- The Gothic District
- Montjuic Magic Fountains
- The Olympic Stadium
- Camp Nou Football Stadium
- The beaches of Barcelona
> Visit our complete Barcelona Guide
Transport from the hotel to the city centre
There are various way to reach the city centre of Barcelona by public transport from the Hotel.
Stops in the city centre:
- Metro: Line 1 (red) - Plaza Catalunya, Universitat and Urquinaona-, Line 3 (gren) -Passeig de Gracia and Liceu-.
- Bus and tourist bus: The Barcelona Tourist Bus stops in front of the hotel right next to Sants Station, which will take you to the city centre.
- Train: Easy access from Sants Station to the following stations: Plaza Catalunya, Diagonal and Passeig de Gràcia.